It Works Hair Skin & Nails 21 DaysIt Works Hair Skin and Nails supplement is taken once a day, with a meal and packaged in a 30 day supply.

The natural silica and biotin in the formula helps increase your natural production of keratin and collagen to create, longer, stronger, shinier, fuller hair and longer, stronger, healthier nails.

The rich nutrient and botanical complex helps keep skin hydrated from the inside-out, improving micro circulation, and elasticity, and flexibility while helping support the body’s own natural defense against free-radicals which can cause wrinkles, lines and premature aging.   They are flying off the shelf these days!   Hurry and get yours!

Loyal customers get Hair, Skin & Nails for just $33Buy It Works Body Wraps

[slideshow_deploy id=’2624′]

It Works Hair Skin & Nails Ingredients

It Works Hair Skin& Nails Supplement

(function(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = “//forms.aweber.com/form/02/1699661502.js”;
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, “script”, “aweber-wjs-np8njph86”));

Individual results can and will vary. Testimonials are not necessarily representative of all those who use our products. All participants giving testimonials utilized a reasonable exercise program that incorporates the Ultimate Body Applicator, It Works!® dietary supplements, physical activity, and a reasonable diet. These testimonials are not intended to make claims that these products can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. These claims have not been clinically proven or evaluated by the FDA.

Resources to learn more:

7 Comments

1. neiciriany afonso on February 6, 2015 at 8:34 am

hi,
    do you send this to Portugal?

• Sherri Hardeman on February 8, 2015 at 7:35 pm

I’m sorry but at this time It Works products are not available in Portugal.

Here’s a list of all the countries where It Works Products are available.

Please let me know any other questions I can help with!

Sherri Hardeman

• Kirstie on August 19, 2015 at 3:11 pm

Hello I am wanting to buy the hair skin nails but live in Australia do you ship this product there

• Sherri Hardeman on August 21, 2015 at 7:02 pm

Hi Kirstie, I’m sorry Hair Skin & Nails hasn’t been released in Australia… yet. I hope it is soon, we have a lot of requests for it.

Sherri

2. olivia on October 23, 2015 at 1:25 am

Hi I was wondering if you guys have a store in lubbock tx where we can go and buy your products

• Sherri Hardeman on October 23, 2015 at 12:51 pm

Hi Olivia,

It would be very unusual for a distributor to carry inventory other that what is for their own personal use.

Our products are ordered through a distributor, over the phone or online through their distributor website.

This also ensures for you that the products, are stored properly (cool, dry environment, with proper lighting) and that they will never be expired when they come directly from It Works Global.

Delivery doesn’t take long either.

I can either help you place an order by phone at 270-875-5686 (m)

Or a direct link to Hair Skin & Nails (one of my favorites) is http://sherrissecret.myitworks.com/shop/product/322

Please let me know any questions, or anything I can help with.

Sherri Hardeman
      270-875-5686

3. Uta on August 27, 2020 at 5:39 pm

Wow, fantastic blog format! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for?

you made running a blog look easy. The entire look of your website
    is magnificent, let alone the content material!

Here is my blog – Uta