Exfoliation is a key part of a healthy skincare routine. As skin cells replenish, dead cells can cling to your skin's outer layer, forming a barrier that results in a dull, uneven complexion. ️🙅♀️Illuminating Facial Pads wipe away dead skin cells for deep exfoliation to revive your skin, so it looks fresher, younger, and healthier.✨Drop a 💚 below if you can't wait to try our NEW Illuminating Facial Pads! #NotBotchedJustBeauty
Posted by It Works on Tuesday, December 3, 2019
These little pads are amazing! They help by even a deeper clean for you face. Illuminating is perfect word because it makes your skin glow!
Brighten your complexion with daily exfoliating pads.
Let's face it—no one wants a lackluster complexion, and Illuminating Facial Pads are a gentle, effective solution for brighter skin. These hydrating, ready-to-go exfoliation pads use both Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids to remove dead skin cells and reveal a healthier, more youthful-looking complexion. Formulated exclusively with Dr. Nassif of Botched, Illuminating Facial Pads do more than face value—they let your natural beauty shine through.
Features and Benefits
- Uses naturally derived AHAs and BHAs to exfoliate and reduce the appearance of pores
- Removes dead skin cells to help you achieve a brighter, fresher look and even skin-tone
- Hydrates with humectants that naturally attract moisture to soften and refresh your skin
- Easily wipes away oil, dirt, makeup, and dead skin that soap and water leave behind
- Assists the natural renewal processes of your skin
Gently wipe your face with a pad, avoiding the sensitive area around your eyes. A normal, tingling sensation may occur—do not rinse off.
Illuminate more than just your face! Elbows, feet, and even knees are often problem areas for chalky, dead skin. Try using an Illuminating Facial Pad on these parts of your body, too, and see how a simple acid exfoliation can refresh the look and feel of rough skin—anywhere.
What are some of the key, active ingredients in Illuminating Facial Pads?
- Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids (AHA & BHA) – Beauty-boosting exfoliant acids that break down dead skin cells to reveal healthy, glowing, younger skin.
- Azelaic Acid Complex – An advanced skin brightener that illuminates your complexion while delivering an even, balanced skin tone.
- Caviar Lime – A gentle, skin-smoothing exfoliant that’s rich in AHAs and helps reveal soft, fresh skin.
- Willow Bark – A natural source of BHAs that helps remove complexion-dulling dead skin.
Individual results can and will vary. It Works! cosmetic products are purely cosmetic in nature and do not claim to cure/treat/prevent any skin & hair related disorders. If you are allergic to any ingredients listed, or are under treatment or on medication for your skin, please consult with your physician prior to use. Do not use on dry, damaged, sun-exposed, or broken skin.
Just click on the picture to get more information and browse our amazing catalog!