(function(d, s, id) {
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = “//forms.aweber.com/form/50/1772924550.js”;
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, “script”, “aweber-wjs-lm4ykuu24”));

Become an It Works Body Wrap Distributor for just $99

Often I’m asked How do you make money as an It Works Distributor?   Below is an overview & breakdown of how distributors earn daily wrap cash, wrap rewards, weekly bonuses, monthly commissions, customer bonus and other promotional bonuses, incentives.

We’re delighted to help you with anything you need. Please contact us by email, call or text us at 270-875-5686.

*** Note that distributors earn based on the efforts they put in to their business, and the results from those efforts. This includes gathering customers, and helping new distributors gather customers. That translates to profits, commissions & bonuses.

You determine the amount you earn.
Get the Details!
In this Post I show you exactly How to Earn them

Become an It Works Body Wraps Distributor Enroll Online

How You Make Money as an It Works Distributor

Make Wrap Cash Selling It Works Body Wraps

Wrap Cash.  Can you imagine having the ability to earn $25, $50, $100, or more in cash each day?   You have the opportunity to sell wraps from anywhere, book appointments to wrap someone, when you host a body wrap party, or demonstration.   We have magnetic signs you can place on your car, wear It Works clothing like a t-Shirt, hand out our $25 Business Card Coupons, post on Instagram  and social media.  This is how you can earn wrap cash daily.

Make Commissions Selling It Works Body WrapsCommission Sales.  The It Works Loyal Customer Program offers your customers the best price on their wraps and other products.  Loyal Customers save up to 45% with wholesale pricing, free wraps, and a lot of other benefits.  You can enroll an unlimited number of Loyal Customers, and you earn 15% from the sales of their purchases.  This one stream of income can grow larger, and larger each month through re-orders and adding new customers.

Get Wrap Rewards 75% Wrap Profit    Every time you add 2 New Loyal Customers to your business you’ll receive a Wrap Reward, and get to choose either a box of 4 Facial Wraps, or 4 Body Wraps for just $25. You can sell them to earn a 75% profit.  You receive Wrap Rewards for the lifetime of your business!

It Works Body Wraps Team Commissions Team Commissions.   You earn from 5% to 15% commission on the sales volume produced by your sales organization, or team.  As you continue to sponsor new distributors and enroll customers, and your distributors do the same, your commission check paid each month grows larger.   This is called residual income, because it occurs each month.  We call it “Rock Star Income” or Royalty Income because it’s similar to how Recording Artists, Actors, and Authors earn Royalties for the initial work they did one time!   As your team grows, your income grows.

It Works Body Wraps $100 Fast Start BonusFast Start Bonuses.   Personally sponsor a new distributor, and help then get two Loyal Customers in their 1st thirty-days, then you’ll earn a Fast Start Bonus of $100. These Bonuses are paid weekly, on Friday’s.  Gives a whole new meaning to TGIF!    There is no limit to the number of Distributors you can sponsor, and you have the opportunity to earn an unlimited number of Fast Start Bonuses.  I love Fast Start Friday’s!

crazy-wrap-thing-girls Loyal Customer Bonus.    In addition to your wrap cash, weekly bonuses, and monthly commissions and any other earnings you can receive the $600 monthly Loyal Customer Bonus when you reach your 60th Loyal Customer.  You can do this as quickly as you would like, or take as long as you would like. There’s no time limit, You get to go at your own pace.

teams Road to Diamond step-by-step plan.

It Works Leadership CAB Bonuses Leadership Bonuses.   Diamond Distributors and the Leadership Rank Levels above, earn C.A.B. Leadership Bonuses.  C.A.B. bonuses are paid every month when a new qualified distributor anywhere within your organization gets their 1st two Loyal Customers.

Join me on Sunday night with corporate calls and through the week you can hear how this has changed so many lives whiloe enjoying many of Interviews with a few of our distributors who are experiencing this kind of life changing freedom.  These calls are every week, and always with newly promoted distributors.   It’s not just special, or elite people… average, everyday people are promoting with It Works week after week!

Find me on Facebook or call/text 270-875-5686

How to Get Started as an It Works Distributor

Become an It Works Body Wraps Distributor Enroll Online

The $99. Distributor Starter Kit.   You get a full box of  4 It Works Body Contouring Wraps.  Use them to get your own results, or sell them for $25 each, and earn back your investment.  The starter kit also contains product brochures, Wrap Magazine, It Works Business Blitz Card Coupons, a presentation flip-booklet, 4 mini-Defining Gel, Fab Wrap.

Your unique It Works Distributor website is created during enrollment so you can immediately promote your business and gain new customers and team members.  Start learning in your back office eSuite, and download finished documents and flyers, presentations, and before and after photos to your phone, and computer to share.  Track your business growth in the reports center, and learn nutrition, exercise, and diet tips in the  and consult the It Works Product Coach.  Develop yourself as a business owner and leader while using the App IW connect to have you r business in the palm of your hand!

When you Join Our Team you have my husband Doug and I as your personal coaches and mentors.  We have a combined 20 plus years experience as professionals in this industry and have helped thousands of men and women become successful entrepreneurs in their home based business.   Our team is called the Diamond Wrap Stars and we provide you a complete resource website, live conference calls and live webinars, recorded conference calls, and an Online 24 Hour Team Support Community.   We are leaders who answer our phone, return calls, and are accessible to you.  We care about your success, and wish to develop rewarding friendships, and partnerships with all of the men and women on our team.

Here’s the simple Steps to Success for Becoming an It Works Distributor!

Download the PDF — >>  Steps To Success

QUESTIONS?   Call or Text us at 270-875-5686, or email us through the form below.

Ready to Get Started?  Become an It Works Body Wraps Distributor Enroll Online

Additional Distributor Resources:

Want More information?

(function(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = “//forms.aweber.com/form/01/1426014701.js”;
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, “script”, “aweber-wjs-554uyjaag”));

It Works One Team One Mission

No Comments

1. vicky on April 18, 2015 at 12:00 pm

i want to change my life, i want to make more money i want something that i can be passionate about i just need some guidance .

• Sherri Hardeman on April 27, 2015 at 8:29 am

Vicky,

I applaud you, the desire to take action and find a good mentor is the first step on the path to change!

Anytime you’re ready please give me a call or send me a text and let me know a good time for us to explore your options further.

My cell phone number is 270-875-5686, or you can complete the contact form below.

I look forward to speaking with you and the possibility of working with you!

Sherri

2. Amber on May 26, 2015 at 10:06 pm

Vicky,

Hi! I’ve been doing a lot of research looking into becoming a distributor. I have a ton of questions and I would love to speak with someone who is expirenced in selling with itworks! Can you please contact me when you have a chance?

Thank you!!! 🙂

• Sherri Hardeman on June 22, 2015 at 12:17 pm

Hello Amber,

I’ve been in this industry earning a full-time income for 18 years, having mentored & coached thousands of men and women on who to do what we do!

Both my husband and I are It Works Distributors, experienced, and qualified to speak with you.

You really don’t need to look further by having me send someone else to you, unless for some reason that’s what you prefer?

Because there isn’t a way to contact you based on the information you’ve provided, it would be best to have you contact me initially.

I can be reached by phone or text at 270-875-5686 (m)

Or, if you complete the form to request I get in touch with you I’ll have the information needed to do so!

I look forward to meeting you, helping you with answers to questions & anything you would like to know more about!

Sherri Hardeman

270-875-5686 (m)

3. Amber on May 26, 2015 at 10:06 pm

Vicky,

Thank you!!! 🙂

• Sherri Hardeman on June 22, 2015 at 12:17 pm

Hello Amber,

I can be reached by phone or text at 270-875-5686 (m)

Sherri Hardeman

270-875-5686 (m)

4. Heidi on October 26, 2015 at 4:06 pm

Was very pleased with customer service! I hit some hard times so I had to put my account on hold. She didn’t ask any questions and she didn’t pressure me into keep going. She just told me that I could get back into the website anytime I was ready to get back into it and was very polite.

5. Heidi on October 26, 2015 at 4:06 pm

6. Sherri Hardeman on June 28, 2017 at 2:42 pm

Hi Mayan,

If I can help you with answers to questions, or specific business building tips, please contact me at 270-875-5686

Sherri

7. Sherri Hardeman on June 28, 2017 at 2:42 pm

Hi Mayan,

Sherri

8. Sharon Goodwin on March 1, 2019 at 5:40 am

I just joined and i want to be successful at doing this but I’m not sure how to go about it. I’ve been trying to post online but i don’t know how. I was thinking i have yo wait to receive my kit to actually start.

• Sherri Hardeman Sherri Hardeman on March 2, 2019 at 1:18 pm

Not sure who you joined with? But they should be able to help you a lot! No dont wait for your kit, there is nothing magical in your kit to wait for. Use your website to send your warm market to and just start sharing with everyone!

9. Sharon Goodwin on March 1, 2019 at 5:40 am