These It Works Body Wraps Instructions will help you get the best results and learn how to apply the Ultimate Body Applicator. It includes a list of Body Wrap How-to Tips.
Learn more on the It Works Body Wraps Information Page.
If you haven’t purchased your Wrap, learn how you can save up to 40% and with our Loyal Customer Program & Benefits.
It Works Wrapping Tips & Instructions
STEP 1 – Before you apply the It Works Body Wrap, please take a before picture of the area you’re going to wrap. Update your photo after you have removed the wrap to compare, then again the next day, and at 72 hours. Compare to your original before photo.
STEP 2 – Shower, or cleanse the area you’re going to wrap with a warm cloth. Do NOT use soap or body wash. These products clog your pores and may effect your results. Lotions, spray tanning solutions, etc clog your pores so you’ll want to cleanse and remove them before you wrap.
STEP 3 – Open and unfold an individual Ultimate Applicator Body Wrap from its packaging.
STEP 4 – Holding the wrap with the cream side towards your skin, apply the body wrap to the area you want to get results. Smooth it out.
STEP 5 – Once you’ve applied the wrap, secure it with Fab Wrap, or saran wrap to hold it in place and keep it from shifting. Or you might also wear yoga pants, exercise clothing, etc that’s form fitting to hold the wrap in place.
STEP 6 – Set a timer to wear the wrap for at least 45 minutes to an hour.
Do not go to the gym, exercise, work in the yard, or do anything that will cause you to sweat while you’re wearing the It Works Body Wrap. Sweating will cause the cream to liquefy and run off your skin, and not absorb into your skin.
STEP 7 – Be sure to drink water. Take your weight, divide it in half. This is how many ounces your body requires every day. This is important for the It Works Wrap to be effective.
STEP 8 – In 45 minutes to an hour you can remove the wrap. Massage the cream that remains into your skin and allow it to dry and fully absorb. Wait at least 6 hours before showering. The cream will not harm your clothing.
STEP 9 -Take your after photo once the cream has absorbed into the skin. Update your after photo the next day, and at the end of 72 hours before you do your 2nd body wrap application. Keep in mind that your results progress over the 72 hour period.
Watch… How to Wrap your Tummy, Back, Arms, Thighs
DO NOT do not do anything to cause sweating while wearing your body wrap such as working out at the gym, or working in the sun in your yard, etc.
You can maintain and even boost your results by applying Defining Gel Daily. The It Works Wrap does not cause water loss that’s temporary. In fact it hydrates your skin, while the water you drink hydrates your body.
How Often to Apply the It Works Body Wrap
- You can apply the It Works Ultimate Body Applicators once every 3 days on the area you are wrapping. Do not apply a wrap to the area you are targeting more often than once every 72 hours. Wrapping every day will just waste your product investment.
- Focus on wrapping one body area at a time, and complete the treatment of all 4 body wraps contained in the box.
- Cut the wrap in half to wrap both arms, or a section of each thigh (front, back, inner, saddle bags, etc) You may choose to use one wrap on each thigh for greater coverage.
- When you wrap your abdomen, do not wrap another area on the core of your body at the same time, such as your back, or love handles. Wrap individual areas of the core of your body at separate times to achieve the best results.
- It is recommended that pregnant or nursing women do not use this product.
- Before using this product please consult your health care professional if you have medical or health concerns, or conditions, or are on medications.