Here are instructions to use the It Works Body Wrap on your thighs get rid of the appearance of cellulite and firm, tone, and tighten your legs, thighs, and butt. Be sure to take a before photo and update your after photo every time you wrap.
Watch the video below the instructions to see how easy it is to Wrap Your Thighs with the It Works Body Wrap.
Step by Step Instructions for Wrapping Your Thighs
Step One: Cleanse your thigh areas with a warm washcloth and no soap, or body wash… just water!
Step Two: Take a Before Photo
Step Three: Remove a wrap from the packaging, unfold it, and cut it in half if you want to wrap just the inner, outer, or back of each thigh, so that you have one-half for each thigh. Or for more coverage use one wrap on each thigh. If using the method of one wrap per thigh you will need two boxes to finish your complete treatment.
Step Four: Position the Wrap in place on one thigh.
Step Five: Secure the Wrap with breathable foam, It Works Fab Wrap, or use Saran Wrap.
Step Six: Repeat by wrapping your other thigh.
Step Seven: I recommend that you wear snug fitting exercise, or workout shorts to keep the wrap in place over the top of your saran wrap.
Step Eight: Plan on wrapping your thighs when you can elevate your legs, or lie down. You do not want to walk while wearing the wrap on your thighs as the large muscles in the area will cause the wrap to slip off the area you want to work on. I like to wrap my thighs before bedtime.
Step Nine: Drink plenty of water, you need to be properly hydrated for the wraps to work. Here’s how much water you need to drink.
Step Ten: Wear the Body Wrap for a minimum of 45 minutes. You car wear it longer if you would like, or even wrap before bed, and remove it in the morning.
Step Eleven: Remove the wrap, and massage all of the remaining cream into your skin, and allow it to dry and fully absorb.
Step Twelve: Take an after photo of your thighs.
Step Thirteen: Do not shower, or wash the cream off for at least 3-4 hours after you remove the wrap.
Step Fourteen: Wait 72 hours, then take another photo and apply wrap number two out of four.
Step Fifteen: Apply a wrap every three days, or 72 hours until you finish the box of four, or continue wrapping periodically if you are also in the process of losing weight.
Watch this Video to See How to Wrap Your Thighs
Tips for Best Results with It Works Body Wraps
- Apply It Works Defining Gel to the area you are wrapping on the days in-between wrap applications. Defining Gel can help to boost, or increase your results.
- Defining Gel is also excellent to help diminish the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks, varicose veins, lines, wrinkles anywhere on your body while it firms, tones and tightens your skin.
- Always take a before photo prior to your first wrap, and update your after photos every time you wrap. Use an app on your smart phone like Pic Collage to place your photos side by side in a collage and see your results.
- Use common sense to make your results last.
- Eat clean natural foods, and lots of green leafy vegetables, and a variety of colors of vegetables.
- Make sure you include healthy protein sources like salmon, fish, and lean chicken.
- Limit starchy foods, such as potatoes, rice and pasta.
- Always drink plenty of clean, pure water every day.
- Keep your body detoxed, and alkalized every day with It Works Greens.
- Avoid processed and prepared foods, fast food, junk food, etc.
- Limit, or cut out sugar intake.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners that effect your metabolism and hormones.
- Use the natural herb ‘stevia’ for sweetening food, or beverages.
- Eat the right sized portions for your size, and age. Determine how many calories you should consume to lose, or maintain your weight.
- If you want to lose weight, I recommend the It Works System to help you with weight loss that includes food guidelines, support, and video instructions, and even the It Works Body Wraps.
- If you would like support, coaching and guidance for losing weight, consider joining our It Works 90 Day Wrap Challenge, or Weight Loss Challenge. It also includes our online support community.
Get It Works Body Wrap Information & Instructions by Email
Resources to learn more:
- General Distributor Information
- What Comes in the Distributor Starter Kit
- How to Choose Your It Works Sponsor, Mentor & Coach
- Should you Choose a Local or Long-Distance Sponsor, Mentor & Coach?
- It Works Distributor Benefits
- How to Market Your It Works Body Wraps Business
- Why Choose the Diamond Wrap Stars Team
- Why Partner with me, Stephanie Sterling