When you decide to become an It Works Body Wraps Distributor, I really feel that one of the biggest decisions you’ll make is choosing your It Works Sponsor. You may have read one of my earlier posts about how this is a relationship business, or filled out the contact form to set up an interview to get your questions answered.
Personally I have earned my living from my home business in Direct Sales & Network Marketing since 1998. What I mean, is that I have been boss-free for this entire time! Since I began, I’ve been involved with three companies (including It Works), and full-time as an It Works Distributor since 2012.
Over the years I have developed my list of criteria to use to evaluate a home business, and to evaluate a potential sponsor.
I’ve provided a list for you to use, of “What to look for in your It Works Sponsor,” and I hope it benefits you!
My Personal Checklist for Choosing a Sponsor:
- What is their personality like? Are they positive, friendly & upbeat? If not… hang up now! No need to go further. If something has momentarily effected them, they should have sense not to answer the phone right at that moment. No 2nd chances on this one.
- They must do the business full-time, as their primary source of income.
- They are not traveling the majority of the time.
- That they are well versed on all of the ways you can market, promote, and advertise the business.
- They can teach all aspects, and avenues of marketing.
- They prefer the phone to communicate, compared to email, and text messaging.
- They know how-to, and offer three-way calls and presentations, and like to do them.
- They must know how to use various tools and resources to grow the business.
- They can tell me what they do on a daily basis for their own personal growth and development, and what book they are reading right now.
- They must be well connected within the company, and part of fast growing, experienced team.
- When your sponsor is not available, who are the other leaders that will help you?
- The team must have a regular conference call schedule, presentations, and training’s.
- The team must provide recordings to conference calls.
- The team must have an exclusive resource, training and information website.
- The team must have an online, private community for 24 hour support, communication, and sharing.
- The new Distributors you bring into your business will have the same help and support as you, and will have access to the team resources.
- Are they pushy about wanting you to join?
- Are they relaxed, asking you questions about yourself, answering your questions, and providing the answers and information?
- Unless there’s a deadline date, on a special promotion are they encouraging you to take your time?
- If there is a special promotion deadline date, do you feel are they supportive if you decide it’s best for you to wait?
My wish for you is that you make the right choice in a sponsor for you, and that you’ll become super-successful in your It Works Business!
I hope this information is helpful to you!
Want to get more information, and learn if together we are a great match to work together?
Additional Distributor Resources:
- Distributor Starter Kit (PDF Document)
- Distributor Starter Kit (Online Description w/photos)
- How we Make Money (Compensation, Ways we Get Paid)
- It Works Distributor Benefits
- It Works $500 Income Guarantee
- It Works $10,000 GOOD Bonus (Get Out of Debt Bonus)
- Wholesale / Retail Product Price List (PDF Document)
- Product Catalog (Online)
- It Works Steps to Success (PDF Document)
- It Works Steps to Success (Online Description w/photos)
- How to Market Your It Works Business (Find New Customers & Build Your Team)
- How to Choose Your It Works Sponsor (The Person to be Your Coach & Mentor)
- Why the It Works Diamond Wrap Stars Team? (Benefits we Offer Those on Our Team)