One of the biggest decisions you’ll make when you decide to become an It Works Body Wraps Distributor, is who to choose to work with as your It Works Body Wraps Sponsor.
Many people research It Works Global online, find our website and contact us, because they want to sell body wraps from home, online, or from their existing business.
Some of these people ask us if we have a local distributor they can talk with, choose as their sponsor, have that person train them, and work with them.
I’m going to be very up-front and candid with you.
It’s one of the most important things you need to know… before you get started and get your Distributor Kit by enrolling online.
Is Having a Local Sponsor Best?
The person you sign up with as your sponsor could be your next door neighbor, or live in the same town as you, and may not return your calls, emails, or texts after you join!
Or, they might have a different vision than you for the business, have different goals, and objectives.
Your sponsor can be across the Country from you, or even in a different country and be the right person, who is committed to their business, supportive and helpful to their team and the people they sponsor.
A long distance sponsor might be the right coach to help you get started, and the right mentor to teach you, and is knowledgeable in all aspects of the ways you can market and grow your business.
It’s super important that your sponsor will be there for you, day or night by phone, text and email to train you, guide you, and help you.
Their personality, passion, and positivity for their business, and everything about life are going to have a direct effect on you, and your business.
It’s tragic when someone is determined and decides to have a local sponsor, then gets zero help and support, and finds out that their choice… cannot…be…undone.
I have people call me all the time who have chosen the wrong sponsor. Some of them are in tears and would do anything to have a do-over and have me be their sponsor. When this happens, I will of course help them as much as I can, and am here for them later when they call. But you have to remember, for everyone… there are only so many hours in a day, and naturally your mentor is going to be more dedicated to those who are a direct part of their team, and those they personally sponsor, than someone who is not.
The moment you’ve finished enrolling to become a distributor, order your kit, and your website is created, the person you enrolled with is your sponsor, coach and mentor.
It is a legal, binding, contract.
So please, choose your sponsor wisely, and carefully!
Here’s my Personal Criteria when choosing a sponsor:
(You may contact me personally and I will send this to you to use as a checklist for interviewing potential sponsors)
- What is their personality like? Are they positive, friendly & upbeat? If not… hang up now! No need to go further. If something has momentarily effected them, they should have sense not to answer the phone right at that moment. No 2nd chances on this one.
- They must do the business full-time, as their primary source of income.
- They are not traveling the majority of the time.
- That they are well versed on all of the ways you can market, promote, and advertise the business.
- They can teach all aspects, and avenues of marketing.
- They prefer the phone to communicate, compared to email, and text messaging.
- They know how-to, and offer three-way calls and presentations, and like to do them.
- They must know how to use various tools and resources to grow the business.
- They can tell me what they do on a daily basis for their own personal growth and development, and what book they are reading right now.
- They must be well connected within the company, and part of fast growing, experienced team.
- When your sponsor is not available, who are the other leaders that will help you?
- The team must have a regular conference call schedule, presentations, and training’s.
- The team must provide recordings to conference calls.
- The team must have an exclusive resource, training and information website.
- The team must have an online, private community for 24 hour support, communication, and sharing.
- The new Distributors you bring into your business will have the same help and support as you, and will have access to the team resources.
- Are they pushy about wanting you to join?
- Are they relaxed, asking you questions about yourself, answering your questions, and providing the answers and information?
- Unless there’s a deadline date, on a special promotion are they encouraging you to take your time?
- If there is a special promotion deadline date, do you feel are they supportive if you decide it’s best for you to wait?
My wish for you is that you make the right choice in a sponsor for you, and that you’ll become super-successful in your It Works Business!
I hope this information is helpful to you as well.
Are you open to learning about me, my experience, background and skills and open to considering why you might want to consider me as your It Works Sponsor?